Friday, March 9, 2012

BuSy Saturday! /3

WAaaaaaaAAAH~ so BuSY ar~ LOL


Go for Taekwondo this morning
As i work till midnight yesterday, I wasn't really wanna go initially
But, heard tat Mr.ah Siang is gonna do something FUN~
then i go, and i regret =x
Mr.Siang didnt come and either teacher too- BOX!
then, welcoming YB Datuk, but my friends told me tat he was late for 30 minutes =(
Punctual, Leader! (LOL~ just kidding)
then meeting lor~
suddenly very nervous when Lion Yeo looking me as i report. LOL
I love Leo Club more now!
getting closer to each others: i like tat feeling~ haha
I cant wait for the camp and party!!! CAMP n PARTY ROCK!! =D
aftertat, Pn Dora send me to MJC: go shopping with Mark~
asyik berbual-bual kosong Wakaka
Now? dehydrating on my table.. @@
tired ar~ need to rest for a while: later need 2 go tuisyen~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment