Wednesday, July 18, 2012

18/7/2012

emmm... trap in Chemistrys**

It's a wednesday night, and this time i decided to write in English, in order to improve my English!!!
Hesitate-ing wether going 4 English tuition or not.. but my mum doestn seen willing to fetch me there =/

these days, not tat busy =3
the only thing i offen do is: Chating~ Communicating~ @#$%^&*
went jogging with my friends last Monday as it was a special holiday for our school =)
NICE :) then, we had a group study: mostly about Addmath and Chemistry @@
but most of the time are used on sushi and playing HAHAHA
 We went Boulevard and saw teacher~ LOL and got scolded by mum cause i was late =.='''
also, the whole morning Nana keep on intimate-ing =.='''

Well, these days, my friends keep doing that when they saw us doing something together,
and even when i just doing nothing, the song will be just sing out.. ~.~'''
Honestly, I do fell good somehow :P
but i dun dare to think much about these, especially after the first heart beat. =/
So, i just WAITING, waiting to see what is going on and react! HAHA

Well, i see someone is unhappy =(
Come on, let me give u a big hug and u pay me with a great SMILE!
u are brave, i know. But sometimes, would u like to borrow my shoulder?
HAHA i dun know what i can do for u, but i hope to ancompany u this time :)
CHEER UP! GIRL!

ok, get back to my Chemistry~
gonna having Quiz tomoro: study hard cause
THIS IS VERY SERIOUS!!!

Time for bed:
Nights~ anyone wanna dream about me?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment