Thursday, April 1, 2010

1/4/2010

i hate April Fool...
the worst day i got,
Everyone disturding me...
even my books and the chair in the lab,
and EVEN .....

i hate April Fool,
2010's April Fool is the worst 1/4..
why? because...
i gonna have to change place...
i can't sit wif my best friend...
and the class moniter is gonna to sit wif her...
this isn't fair...
the class moniter suggest to change our places..
and she is the only one who can sit wif the person she want...
cause teacher ask her to arrange our places...
and the most importance is...
she 'robbed' my friend...
actually, i am jealous...
how can she keep hurt my heart..
i bet she will never know my feeling,
and i wouldn't let she know,
cause i don't like to say out my feeling... juz like wat she did...

she had make a blog ,too.
she always want me to have a look,
so, i go...
there re all about her...
her loneliness, her sadness...
make me feel like she juz want me to take a look and i will care her more

she think for herself every minutes and every second...
i told her...when we quarrel once time...
she said she will change...
but, wat is the 'change'??
nothing change... she is still the ones who always think about herself...

My cousin said, i'm so stupid...
ya, i agree... i'm a stupid...
so foolish to listen to her and believe her...

My cousin said, i'm juz like a dog to her..
i will arrive when she need me,
but, when she doesn't need, juz throw away...

she robbed many things from me...
my friends...
and now she is doing the same thing...
i'm MAd!

I try my best to be friend wif her...
doing my best to cool down...
i getting my best to keep my feeling,
i hope i wouldn't blow out one day...

My best friend, who sit wif me now,
is going to sit wif the class moniter,
She(my friend) told me that...
she wish to sit wif me,
and she fell that wat the class moniter did is unfair,
and she doesn't like it..
This make me fell warm in my heart,
i hope she doesn't trick me,
i believe she wouldn't for no reason.
So, should i told the class moniter about my feeling?
maybe... i will try...

can we still be friends?
Why re u keep using me?
Are u intentionally?
or it juz ur natural instincts...

No comments:

Post a Comment