Monday, June 7, 2010

gonna go to Sri Aman,
so exciting>.<
so long no balik liao...
miss SA!!
last time, i was only a bady,
so i can't really remember...
wish tat i can't having fun^^

balik dari Sri aman...
so tired~ but i have a lot of fun^^
take many photo but can't upload...
cause tis is our隐私权^^
hah, not need to go PBK, good!!
n....
my ganjie said she'll bring me to KL next holiday^^
yeah!!
i never travel on the airplane ( don't believe? well, tis is true!!)

times fly~
one week of the holiday have gone...
tis week, there re many activities to me^^
i can have much fun!!
before tat, i need a hair saloon>.<
haha, new hair stye?

gonna go to my aunt's house tis friday,
before my friend's birth party,
cause i wan to 'get' my new style!!
which better?
拉直 还是 烫卷???
any suggestion?
i think i will choose myself^^

o no~
the present... i think i will buy one at day...
i know N & L will go.. but M?
20% M will go...
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment