Monday, December 20, 2010

20/12/2010

hAppy BiRthDay to u~
hapi birthday to ah zhu!~

ya~ it's my sis's 8th Birthday ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~
getting bigger (instead of getting older >.<)
wish u can grow fatter lo~ xD

MorNing~
morning, we both wake up at 7.30..
but, bro n mum went out alredi... we re late xP
i gif my sis a pinkie droganfly... she seen to be like it^^
(sry tat i cant upload any photo now*)
haha, my ah ma gif her a big 'ang pao'
my mum...cook noodle~
my dad gif her a ginderbread man
my bro? juz sing the song~ hehe
(bro's song is the best present, cause u know wat kind of child he is >///<)

AfterNooN***
i went to PBK to sign up for the next year 2011
unfortunately the class of Cik. Yusof was fulled
so, i have to enter the other class.. ==''
n.....
Linda, sry tat i forget to see which class u re..
hope he/she will put me in the same class wif u, ya~ xD
welcome me?? which class re u in>?
if u saw tis plz reply ya*

later, help again in my dad's shop~
tis afternoon.. the whole afternoon...
my dad keep scold n scolding me T^T
=='' tis is my 1st time to do these thing mar...
isnt my jobs done>?
NO! there's still need to be continue! T.T
anyway~ work hard~

NigHt------
we brought a mini-cake 4 sis...
she seen a bit sad without a cake..
nvm, i told her tat birthday is no all about a birthday cake
but.. she... ==''' (still a child ;P)

haha. anywhere~ happy!~

1 comment: