Thursday, January 20, 2011

20-1-2011

woW@ i figure out smth...
such a lOng time i didnt upload my blog...
wat make me so busy?>
actually... cause 30% of my laziness
and...50% cause i really busy busy!
anen...20% cause.. tired+no mood lor

these days happened many things..
well.. tell u this saturday if i am fee xP
juz done my KHB..
1st time write out such 'quite' messy note...
i am sry.. :'(

i really didnt fell well today...
but now.. recovered!~ =)
busy with many thing till me a bit @.@
world re turning around out of my control/..
after a rest.. fell better ^^
tat's y people say tat a good rest
is nessesary for the future walk!
LOLz

learning Pingpong trip form Cikgu T
(sry tat i dun really know how to spell his name Xp)
i like it! improve my pingpong skill! Yeah~
fell a groming light through the dark~
hoho... long time didnt play ping pong liao..
but luckly i didnt ture very bad...
hope so...

busy wif handicafted..
somehow fell a bit kektiok...=.='''
seen like many thing ahevnt done...
mostly, the 'cai sheng ye' suit !!~
is quite a pity tat if we dont how tat...
anyway, try the best to find it!!

nitez ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment