Wednesday, January 5, 2011

these days

due to my laziness to write in BC...
I decided to write in BI~ lol
feel sry 4 my blog T.T hope it didnt frozen, ya?

1st day,~
空欢喜一场+虚惊一场
met many new faces... i mean teachers
=) ya, every single teacher came in...
they will say the magic word!
tat's...... PMR
seen like PMR is around the corner..
tat make me getting nervous...
well, we gonna face these~
like wat my dad told me,
别被压力压下, 要把压力压回去!
something special is...
watever i say or i complain or i start mumble..
my dad will have something to make me cool down n think
think 4 wat i did.. is it wrong? it is right?
watever i say, father juz need a sentence to make me diam...
n start to find out wat i am wrong..
^^ i luv dad!
(mummy don jealous yo@)

2nd..
form 3's prefect havent start to duty..
gonna sit for some ''exam'' 4 prefect!
O.o i wonder wat will they test?
about rules?? ar.... #$%^&* @

3rd..
start to feel wat mean ''evil traning''
teacher go on in a speech of 80km/h.. maybe
it's ok 4 me..
but i wonder is our new classmate confortable?
sis come to 'find' me after school..
paiseh to say tat i 'spam' her head~ =.=''
but.. she ''spam'' me somewhere..
n i help her to do her homeworks
fAir! hahaha xP

fell sleepy tis day..
no mood to read.. T.T

almost done my PSV.. i hope for a good marks~
( post it up, if i can)
these days, all to do was learning.. reading.. studying..
conclusion: revision-ing
homework? almost done~
Bc.. need to add some more works 4 the 读后感
PM.. search later..
other>? Done! Yeah!! (crasy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment